Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Cat Cinderella No More

I have two step cat sisters - Champagne(pronounced shampang) and Caramel(nicknamed Carm). They are Persians. They are real sisters - they look alike, almost, like identical twins. Actually they are two of septoplets or so I heard. Champagne has a flat wide face and I don't know what's wrong with her - but her short nose really needs some waxing or something. Champagne is a spoiled brat - she can whine and whine and beg and beg for food or whatever. I think she has a problem - that cat needs to be always the center of attention. I really think she has an attitude.

Caramel is the sweeter of the two. She has the prettier face, too, so people say. I can't say the same for sure. I can live with Caramel, I guess. She is not as crazy as Champ. She can irritate me so bad , though. She has this idiotic fetish of wanting to open things all the time - drawers, doors, boxes - just anything that is CLOSED, in fact. The funny thing is, she is so good at it. She could have been born a burglar. Caramel has another irritating personality problem. She has a craving and keen desire to be bagged, boxed or crated. She just does not tire of her juvenile ways of pretending to hide in plastic bags, brown paper bags, any bag for that matter. She wants to be shipped out too because she is always the first to go in a box - empty or not.

I really think these step sisters of mine are mentally challenged. They are simply shameless --- no social graces, no feminine modesty, no sophistication or idea of the self, whatsoever. They easily get conned by strangers. They easily lose their heads over bribes of treats or strokes - - - totally, so totally clueless about the finer things in life.

Well, I am different - totally grades above them. Mommy (my main care-giver and unofficial Master) thinks I was born with grace, elegance, cat pride, beauty, and lots of wisdom and intuition. I answer to only one - Mommy. To all others I simply oblige (and only when I feel like it).

When Mommy brought me home, I was a Cinderella - my two mean step-sister saw to that. No, there was never a Mean Step-Mother. Thanks goodness, Mommy is my real mother (at least that's what she tells me all the time. Mommy is also my self-appointed master).

A year passed - the situation progressed, this time in full reverse. I am a Cinderella no more. I still have two step-sisters who I can be mean to whenever I want.

Well, I am no Master Guard Cat of www.shopdrops.com for nothing! Isn't cat life just wonderful?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?