Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

It's Been a Hard Day's Night

Yes, it's been a hard day and night for me. People coming and going. It is never easy to track where browsers go these days. They go to a page. Look at the images. Go to another page. Click on an item. Continue shopping. View cart. Remove item. Continue shopping. Click on the same item. Click on another. View Cart. Add quantity. Update cart. Check-out. Boom. Finally made a sale. BUT, he's just one I have to watch. And there seems to be a gazillion of them. True, majority of visitors do not buy. But then again, these are the very ones I keep a watch on or should I say, I have to be visible to with all my charms. Afterall, I double as main attraction.

Whew . . . Need to talk to China Tea (my boss) for a raise . . . may be more mice toys, or puffy balls, or gourmet dishes. . . Oops, there comes ten more visitors. Gotta go and charm them . . .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?