Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

My Life As A Guard Cat


Hmm. Been napping less lately . . . I have been designated as a guard cat by my unofficial master (she doesn't even prepare my daily food - somebody else does the job for her) of an online store called http://www.shopdrops.com. It's supposedly that little shop in the neighborhood that people, NOTE, " people" love to visit!

Well, I have been napping the same hours, alright . . . but one of my eyes is open, just in case. It's a case of sleeping on the job. For this "decorated" job, I get free board and lodging and some opportunity to model and grace the web. That's not so bad for a cat. I sometimes, get treats as bonuses . . . I do not really care for them, My unofficial master, China Tea, is her name, however, thinks I do!

Oh well. Today is my first day as a working, professional cat - a cat that earns its living. Do I hear "welcome to the labor force, tsinita!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?