Monday, October 01, 2007

 

Meow . . . meow . . . .



This is how I look in person(in catlife). . . except that my eyes are baby blue. . .I think, I look so pretty in a dainty, lady-like way. China, my boss, tells me every night how beautiful I am. I love listening to her in her little kitty-like voice, telling me how she loves me the most (better than my foster/step sisters, Champagne, Caramel and Cola). My boss tells me soft, sweet stories about me every night as I sit on her chest as we lay in bed. I love listening to her voice as she gently strokes my hair, and scratch my front neck. Purrrrrrrrrrrr.

I can't imagine a life without my master, China. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I love how she gets excited over her sales at her e-store. And then there are those times when I listen to her complaints about life. My heart goes out to her when she asks me for help during her "blue" days. And what can a cat do, may I ask? I can only try to give out my positive energy to protect her and guide her through storms that she runs into or worst, that she imagines running into.

Sometimes, I wonder if she is my pet, and I, her owner/master. I think our relationship, from my perspective is ---- I am her mother and she is my child. Oh, I just love her.... If I were bigger, I would carry her in my arms and pet her like my own child. Speaking of which . . . I will never bear a child . . . and it is but proper to think and feel like a mother to my China. . . . Purrrrrr.

Yawwwwwwwwwwn. I better go up to my room. China will follow . . . And I will sit on her chest while waiting for her to go to sleep. But first, I will listen to her story about a beautiful, white cat who was actually a fairy princess in disguise . . . Purrrrrrrrrrr . . .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?